43 South Way is a 5 bedroom welcoming supported housing service, with the capacity to facilitate the support for adults with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, complex needs and learning disabilities.
- 2 reception areas
- Large open plan kitchen and dining room
- Utility Room
- Shower Room
- 3 large bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower & separate toilet
- One bedroom with en-suite shower and own living room
Specialist Service User Support
The service provides specialist support to adults who have difficulties in communication, and display varying degrees in levels of challenging behaviour.
Staff support service users to be involved in all aspects of their daily living – these include:
- Supporting them with their finances
- Visits to the local gym, in addition to supporting the running of the home.
43 Southway is located in Carshalton, Sutton and is close to Morden Tube Station.