Visa Sponsorship with Salisbury Support 4 Autism Ltd.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism has a new and exciting opportunity to sponsor candidates in need of a visa through our Visa onboarding program in the UK. To be able to apply for a visa sponsorship with us you must meet the criteria. We receive a high number of applicants every day, so to be considered for a sponsorship you must meet all the requirements, without any exceptions.
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our growing teams based in West Drayton, Swadlincote, Sutton and Greater London area.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism Ltd is an organisation that provides specialist support services for Adults with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independently as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding.
As a Support Worker you will provide high quality support to adults with autism and learning disabilities, non-verbal communication and behaviours that are challenging in our registered care homes, Day Service and Supported Living services. The people we support enjoy a multitude of recreational activities therefore this role would suit a proactive and confident individual. This is a great opportunity to join an established team with a passion to support our adults with individually tailored programmes to develop their life skills.
The permanent role is offered on a 37.5 hours per week contract to include weekends.
The position would either suit an experienced support worker or someone looking to start their career within the Health and Social Care Sector as full training is provided.
Duties would include:
- Supporting learning experiences at home and the wider community
- Developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Encouraging participation in daily activities, domestic duties and personal care
- Reporting and recording key aspects of care
- Ensuring respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Service Users as far as possible.
- Working together with the Service User’s family and professionals.
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Autism Support: 1 year (required)
- Have at least 2 years of health care job experience.
- Have a clean police record, and proof of this.
- Provide a CV showing all employee history and education.
- Be fully Covid vaccinated (preferred)
- Hold a driving licence for at least 1 year and be willing to apply for a UK driving licence within the first year of living in the UK would be desirable.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends and bank holidays, waking nights, and sleep in shifts.
- Experience within care is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written. You will need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.
- Hold proof of education and health care training.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism induction training including care certificates
- Refresher training with the opportunity for career progression
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Optional overtime available
- Referral Incentive
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
For the latest information about visa requirements please go to the UK government’s webpage as the information may change and they are the official source: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa.
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking for a career as a Support Worker and meet the requirements to be on a health care visa, given from the UK government, to be considered for a visa sponsorship, please apply immediately.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.