This is for individuals who need our support on-demand, we come to you and provide support for the time length suitable to parent/guardians and Service users.
The support is flexible and is adapted to each service user’s particular needs, which promotes more independence in the community, helps Service Users enjoy social interaction or develop domestic skills and daily living skills from the comfort of your own home.
We work on the following:
- Develop travelling skills
- Enjoy activities in the community
- Attend their education
- Social development/leisure activities
- Reach their personal goals or targets
- Learning living skills such as cooking, personal hygiene
- Working on personal projects such as healthy eating